Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Self-Mediation

Like medication, mediation can be prudently administered to self, much like the featured "creative neighbors reinvent Pasay compound" in today's Inquirer.  In "The War of the Roses," Oliver and Barbara made a last ditch attempt to bargain with items precious to the other.  Alas, too late the hero/ine, wala ng alas, malas pa! (Without an ace, just bad luck)

Self-mediation is prescribed to couples or families with still simmering conflicts, not full-blown ones. I credit my pioneering spirit along this line not once but twice. Read and learn.

My incorrigible spouse, much like the employees I dealt with at work, wanted us to migrate to the States.  Figuring my mother-in-law awaited there and I had three children, two with yayas, I told my has-been to go ahead, make my life! As always, I did not follow him there.

After my honest-to-goodness sugar Daddy died, relatives from the province commented how rich I've become and that I got the choice cuts of Magnolia chicken, as it were. When it became feasible, I Let It Go, my Frozen asset i.e.

Self-mediation is agreement without the mediator.

No comments:

Post a Comment