Wednesday, November 2, 2016

3 Sighted Mice

On a rare day, three comic strips one on top of the  other had the same message of communication:

1) B.C.- Man: I'm growing a beard for winter.
              Woman: Well, you're certainly not doing it for mating purposes.

2) Baby Blues-  Mom: Have you started your homework yet?
                            Child: I don't have any tonight.
                            Mom: That's not what it says on your teacher's web site.
                            Child: You can't believe everything you read on the internet, Mom.
                            Mom: I believe this. Get your backpack.

3) Ben- Grandson: Where you going, Granpa?
              Grandpa: I have to take some tests before I get surgery next week.
              Grandson: Are you nervous?
              Grandpa: UHH...
              Grandson: My Mommy said if you study enough, there's no reason to be
              nervous.

From the mouth of babes, adults get it sometimes. Trust a second opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment